There is so much awesomeness to be found at Etsy from all over the world but I love heading over to the shop local section and seeing the handmade lovelies that I can find close to home too. It is such an amazing resource for weddings especially. You can find pretty much anything from your invitations to your accessories and even your wedding dress. The best part? These handmade goodies are totally unique and wallet-friendly too! Since we have been seeing so many gorgeous springtime forest nuptials around here lately I hunted down some fab Australia vendors for the perfect woodsy wonderland!
1. Hair Wreath by K is for Kani in Melbourne
2. Fern Collection Invitation by Orchard and Brown in Sydney
3. Printable Chalkboard Seating Chart by idoityourself in Sydney
4. Ring Pillow by Natalie Briggs in Perth
5. Butterfly Cake Decorations by clear cut crafts in Melbourne.
6. Doily Garland by Domum Vindemia in Melbourne
7. Custom Timber Wedding Book by Lorgie & Me in Perth