Oh Elyse Hall, I could kiss you. Because these images? They are like gorgeous works of art. It doesn’t hurt, of course, that the Bride is simply stunning, her hubby is as dapper as they come and every detail planned by M.C. Weddings & Events is as pin-worthy to say the very least. There is just so much to ooh and aww over, and you can join me in doing so here.
From Elyse Hall Photography…A celebration of love, friendship and fun in the heart of downtown Tucson, Arizona where Jasmine and Jake met. A natural, slightly rustic, elegant wedding with pops of local flavor. The colors were white, green, gold and neutrals.
• Ceremony – The ceremony focal point was draped with white organza and eucalyptus garland. Lanterns flowed into the aisle with delicate aisle markers of white floral.
• Reception – Centerpieces included rustic lanterns and candles with white floral and greenery spilling out onto the tables.
Special Touches – this wedding had so many personal touches!
• During cocktail hour guests were entertained with a custom made corn hole game in honor of both the bride and groom’s alma maters (Bride – the University of Arizona and Groom – University of Kansas
• Custom made wood signage designed by a friend included table numbers, bar menu, gelato menu, homage to the bride and groom’s new last name, Instagram reminder, cards and gifts, escort card directions and other miscellaneous pieces.
• Guests were treated to a special favor of Mexican maracas to shake as the bride and groom entered the reception.
• Guest book – A gold, heart piñata was hung for guest to write wishes to the bride and groom. They will break it on their first anniversary.
• Frost Gelato, a local favorite, surprised guests with an extra sweet treat
• A fun cake display was set up with cakes of various sizes, styles and flavors
From Meagan Crain M.C. Weddings & Events…Jasmine and Jake are hands down one of the sweetest, funniest, down-to-earth and beautiful couples I have had the pleasure of planning with. Their day was a perfect reflection of who they are as people inside and out.
Photography : Elyse Hall Photography | Videography: UYP Productions | Event Planning: Meagan Crain, M.C. Weddings & Events | Floral Design: Atelier de LaFleur | Gown: Blush by Hayley Paige | Cake: Sweet Creations Cake Studio | Stationery: Minted | Shoes: Jimmy Choo | DJ: Fantastic Five Entertainment | Suit: John Varvatos | Earrings and Bangles: Givenchy | Gelato: Frost, A Gelato Shoppe | Hair & Make up: Heather Van Houten | House & Garden : The Stillwell House & Garden | Officiant: Pastor : David Hallstrom | Veil: Nina | Weddings Signs: Carly Bennett