When you are planning a gorgeous outdoor wedding, waking up to torrential downpours can be a bit of a nightmare. Cue plan B which is so gorgeous, you would never guess it wasn't in the works from the beginning. Rockstar vendors like A Charleston Bride and Blossoms Events have everything to do with this rainy day celebration going off without a hitch. From a custom pearl dress to the cutest puppy tribe we ever did see, there's a whole lot to love in KT Merry's beautiful imagery and film by Life in Rewind.
A few fun facts...
- The couple first met at a house party (her friend dragged her out!) and they ended up talking all night until the sun came up.
- They always wanted a classic + romantic wedding with warm blush and gray tones.
- A Charleston Bride recruited Blossom Events to create some timeless one of a kind pieces and of course, beyond stunning floral.
- Taylor had a custom made pearl dress that just adds to the overall elegance of the wedding.
- Sadly, the day of the wedding, they had to move the wedding inside because of rain but lucky, the Blossom team made it ever more beautiful inside and no one knew the location had moved
- Check out the custom wall behind the cake – it’s a stunner!
- The night ended in a jaw dropping firework show