If you thought this wedding was a stunna, just wait until you see the blooms that built out the Bride’s breathtakingly beautiful bouquet a la Greenwood Events. It’s the type of pretty that’ll have you putting your Saturday on pause and thankfully we’ve got it all waiting for you below!
- White peonies – 3 stems
- White clematis with clematis foliage – 9 stems
- Carmel Antique garden roses – 5 stems
- blue tweedia – 6 stems
- Pale yellow globe flower from my gardens
- white majolica spray roses – 5 stems
- Quicksand roses – 3 stems
- white scabosia – 6 stems
- Martine Guillot garden roses – 6 stems
- Small amounts of bayleaf, mint and scented geranium
- Trailing pale blue Frou Frou chic ribbon paired with a mauve lace ribbon
From Greenwood Events…My main objective when crafting this bouquet was to design something fresh, playful and to sing of the beginnings of Summer. The wonderful thing about a client such as our Bride Danielle, was that she trusted me completely. She did not necessary want a loose and flowing bouquet with alot of greenery, yet something with movement and texture. That is really all she asked of me in regards to her bouquet. Therefore, I elevated clematis above all other flowers, in which I layered, and kept much of the foliage on each stem. Also, because Danielle’s eyes are a beautiful light blue, I wanted to use hints of the same color to highlight her amazing feature. I used pale blue tweedia and silk ribbon that matched her eyes perfectly.
Floral Design: Greenwood Events | Photography: Jeremiah And Rachel Photography