My tried and true advice to newly engaged couples? Invest in photography. Not just any photography, but top quality, drool-worthy, emotion-evoking photography that’ll capture your wedding day in the loveliest way possible. *Enter* Twah Dougherty who fits the bills to a perfect T. As a former fashion designer, she brings an understanding of editorial style to her work and beautifully documents those moments you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
From Twah Dougherty… My boutique photography business, Twah Dougherty, is based in New York but with a heart that’s ready to travel the world at a moment’s notice. As a former NYC Fashion Designer, I take my knowledge of style and weave it into my photography approach. I use the editorial look of a fashion spread to create the portrait session and place a heavy emphasis on photojournalism when I capture the moments.
When I document a wedding, I focus on finding the story behind each couple. My ultimate goal is to give you images that last a lifetime, images that are authentic, candid, raw and simply beautiful. Stellar service and a memorable experience from start to finish are just as important as the beautiful images that I will create for you.
- Your entire wedding day should not be spent in long posed formal photo sessions.
- Personal details are an integral part of your day’s story.
- Wedding images should be timeless yet stylishly current and natural.
- Making the most of a rainy day, imperfection or a mishap usually ends up being the best memory to look back on.
- Beauty is within. Positivity radiates. Authenticity is perfection.
- Love conquers all!
SPECIAL OFFER | For the remainder of 2014 any couples inquiring about an engagement shoot and mentions “SMP Sponsored Post” will get 20% off a booked engagement* shoot.
*Engagement shoots can take place in 2015.
Photography: Twah Dougherty