Looking and feeling great on your wedding day is a major do on most bride’s to-do list, the other is mastering the art of taking a great photo. It is much easier said than done but with a few tricks and a confidence booster like Invisalign’s® teeth straightening system, your wedding day photographs will be as beautiful as they come. Trust us, a happy, smiling bride is the prettiest bride of all.
Take it from someone who knows her way around a perfectly photographed wedding day, celebrity event designer Mindy Weiss: “In photography we’re seeing really close up body shots like shoulders, feet, eyes, hands and mouths. I’m seeing a lot of my brides start working on their teeth to ensure that those close up smiles of the lips and mouth are perfect. In fact, Invisalign, the clear, removable aligners to straighten teeth, recently conducted a survey of over 500 brides with Wakefield Research and found 91 percent of brides said they wish they would have changed something about their smile before their big day. If whitening your smile just isn’t enough, it’s time to take it to the next level.”
Photography by Elizabeth Messina
Beauty should feel effortless on the big day, and a major part of that is a beautiful smile. Invisalign offers treatment options perfect for all types of teeth straightening issues so that every bride can walk down the aisle with a more confident smile by their wedding day. Now add to that a bag of tricks for working your magic in front of the camera and you’ll be on your way to picture perfect Bridal look. Get camera ready with these simple pointers…
1. Perfect that posture – standing up nice and straight and angling your body is the easiest way to lengthen and slenderize your frame; no dieting required!
2. Matte makeup is key – avoiding shimmery colors that reflect light for a more polished, less oily look.
3. Know your angles – Chances are you have a good side and this is the time to use it.
4. Feeling comfortable in front of the camera – The best way to get cozy in front of the camera is to have an engagement session before the big day. This allows you to practice those angles and get rid of the camera jitters plus you get amazing images out of the deal.
5. Act natural – A genuine laugh that shows off the beauty of your Invisalign treatment is the best tip of all. Try to act as natural as possible and you get bonus points if you can forget the camera is there.
And now for the best part of all, Invisalign is holding a Pin To Win Sweepstakes on their Facebook page running through June 30. Brides and grooms-to-be can complete a simple entry form and then re-pin their favorite Invisalign wedding pins to their wedding planning Pinterest board. The grand prize is an Invisalign treatment and a wedding photography package (a total grand prize value of $8,500). Grab all the details here!