We approached this styled shoot with a different mind set. Instead of going for the cliche bride and groom look we wanted to do something out of the ordinary and include only the "future" bridal party if you wish. This shoot was a "how -to" on how to ask your bridal party to partake in one of the most important day of your life!
Tips on How To Ask Your Bridal Party:
1. Make a list ... check it twice
2. Pick a local place to gather the girls
3. Have a theme that reflects your interests and hobbies as friends . What a better place than a winery!
4. Be creative - we used custom place cards by Anthropologie Press to add a personal touch
5. Ask your best friends! "Will you be my bridesmaid?"