Suzi Q photographed the first wedding I ever blogged for Style Me Pretty (remember this Emerald green number) and ever since it’s been a full on Q Weddings love fest. Her imagery is gorgeous and her clients are impossibly cool; which leads me to her latest installment. It’s a quirky/wildly beautiful affair at Three Points Ranch designed by Audrey Watson with protea filled blooms crafted by Loretta Flower. Click here for more.
Overall feeling: dressy yet relaxed; eclectic flowers and mismatched vintage decor
Color palette: colorful and bright: pinks, turquoises, whites, touches of gold. Happy!
“Free People meets Texas meets Great Gatsby”.
The location: Three Points Ranch has a European yet “outback” feel to it. Upscale antiques mixed with Texas yard art, with a bohemian pavilion for dancing and a barn built out of reclaimed wood for the cake cut.
Other details to note:
– bouquet for bridesmaids consisted of one big flower; bride’s bouquet had an eclectic flowers
– bridesmaids wore Bhldn dresses
– guest book handmade with fine art papers; created for the bride and groom by a dear friend of the famly
– invitations were letterpressed and also included fine art papers
– for months and months, Audrey the bride collected vases and mismatched plates and flatware. Long European tables with decorated with frayed cotton runners in a soft cream color, then the florist grouped the vases with unusual flowers.
– Audrey says: I am like an Eames chair mixed with an old door mixed with a native American carpet.
– They both love eating a great meal and enjoying live music with friends, so that’s what they hoped their wedding would be like. Audrey summed it up perfectly: We want a wedding that is laid back but lots and lots of fun!
Photography: Q Weddings | Event Design: Audrey Watson | Floral Design: Loretta Flower | Wedding Dress: BHLDN | Cake: Mr. Natural | Invitations: Printerette Press | Ceremony Venue: Three Points Ranch | Reception Venue: Three Points Ranch | Bridesmaids Dresses: BHLDN | Catering: Pink Avocado | DJ: The FlashDance