You know what’s fabulous? The talents behind this amazing shoot also whipped up a delicious cocktail to share with all of us to make us feel extra cozy! It doesn’t get better than that lovelies! Cheers!
|prep time||cook time||total time|
- 1 piece fresh ginger
- 2 oz Inniskillin Icewine Riesling
- 1 oz fresh chilled pear nectar
- 1 oz Pear Liquer
- Club soda
- 1. Muddle fresh pear slices in cocktail shaker
- 2. Add all ingredients plus two ice cubes, shake and strain into your serving glass.
- 3. Cut a slit in your ginger slice, place on glass rim.
- 4. Top club soda and a dash of nutmeg and enjoy!
Photography: Ashley Kelemen | Videography: Cloudless Weddings | Floral Design: Sweet Marie Designs | Cake: Stevi Auble | Jewelry: Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers | Catering & Cocktails: Cucina Coronado | Concept, Design & Rentals: Folklore Vintage Rentals | Coordination: WED Weddings. Events. Design. | Headpieces:Three Little Owls | Invitations & Menus: Lovely Paper Things | Model: Bride: Brooke Arlington | Model: Groom: Anthony Mance | Serving Pieces: Vietri | Wardrobe, Hair & Makeup: Thorne Artistry | Wedding Venue: Luce Loft (San Diego)