Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and we are all lusting after a little something special from our sweetie right? I’ve rounded up a few of my wishes that will not only make me smile on February 14th but also be useful during my year of wedding celebrations and preparations! xoxo, Caitlin of Style Within Reach
1. Fancy Frill Balloon Seriously? Every bride to be needs this festive balloon!
2. Middleton Drops Earrings Swoon! Who doesn’t love an oversized pair of gems? These would look great with a LWD — if you catch my drift.
3. Love Candle Nothing beats a pretty candle!
4. Pink Scalloped Bikini A hot pink bikini can do no wrong in my book — hello honeymoon!
5. Polka Dot Journal You can never have too many pretty little notebooks — and this is perfect to keep in your purse for wedding planning on the go!
6. Rosemary + Citrus Body Oil Pretty packaging and a lux body oil make for a great combination.
7. Puckered Tinted Lip Balm Pucker up! I want this lip balm for myself, but it would also make an adorable bridesmaid favor!