SMP Blogger Bride Engagement Party
Hello, beautiful brides! Caitlin of Style Within Reach here! Today I'm so excited to share images from our engagement party with you and a few tips for throwing your own! Right after we got engaged I ...
Hello, beautiful brides! Caitlin of Style Within Reach here! Today I'm so excited to share images from our engagement party with you and a few tips for throwing your own! Right after we got engaged I started thinking of ideas for a fabulous celebration. We knew we wanted something small with family and close friends, and designed this pretty shindig to perfectly fit the bill!
5 Steps to the Perfect Engagement Party
1. COLOR PALETTE: Decide on the perfect hues to set the scene -since we were in the midst of winter I decided on a color palette of craft paper brown, white, silver and blush.
2. SIGNAGE: Pretty signage makes all the difference at a party. Laura Hooper Calligraphy created adorable signs for us that let guests know what they were drinking + eating (always important!).
3. SIGNATURE COCKTAIL: Planning a few fun drinks and simple bar makes entertaining easy. We went with a Pink Diamond Fizz + classic champagne cocktail and had an assortment of OneHOPE wine and beer.
4. DECOR: Make your own paper runners to cover and protect furniture and counter tops. We hand stamped a roll of painters paper (available at hardware stores) with white polka dots that everyone loved! Get creative!
5. FAVORS: Send your guests home with a little something to thank them for coming! Simple brown bags filled with sweet treats and tied with a ribbon make a beautiful gift that doesn't take too much effort to prepare.