SMP Blogger Bride Engagement Party
Hello, beautiful brides! Caitlin of Style Within Reach here! Today I'm so excited to share images from our engagement party with you and a few tips for throwing your own! Right after we got engaged I ...
Hello, beautiful brides! Caitlin of Style Within Reach here! Today I'm so excited to share images from our engagement party with you and a few tips for throwing your own! Right after we got engaged I started thinking of ideas for a fabulous celebration. We knew we wanted something small with family and close friends, and designed this pretty shindig to perfectly fit the bill!
5 Steps to the Perfect Engagement Party
1. COLOR PALETTE: Decide on the perfect hues to set the scene -since we were in the midst of winter I decided on a color palette of craft paper brown, white, silver and blush.
2. SIGNAGE: Pretty signage makes all the difference at a party. Laura Hooper Calligraphy created adorable signs for us that let guests know what they were drinking + eating (always important!).
3. SIGNATURE COCKTAIL: Planning a few fun drinks and simple bar makes entertaining easy. We went with a Pink Diamond Fizz + classic champagne cocktail and had an assortment of OneHOPE wine and beer.
4. DECOR: Make your own paper runners to cover and protect furniture and counter tops. We hand stamped a roll of painters paper (available at hardware stores) with white polka dots that everyone loved! Get creative!
5. FAVORS: Send your guests home with a little something to thank them for coming! Simple brown bags filled with sweet treats and tied with a ribbon make a beautiful gift that doesn't take too much effort to prepare.
Little Black Book Vendors
Find Even More Little Black Book Vendors
Additional Vendor Credits
Join Our Little Black Book
Natalie Franke Photography
Striped Cat Studio
Sweet Hearts Patisserie