Yesterday we officially welcomed the ever-so-stylish Amelia into the SMP Blogger Bride family. But today, she’s back with a holiday gift guide for the bride with a heart for the classics. For the girl that embraces tradition – but on her own terms. She hunted down 11 of the prettiest products for that girl on your gift list, and just in case you missed it, you can meet miss Amelia right over here.
1. Festive Champagne Flutes A festive gift for congratulatory toasts!
2. Crane Notecards For the many thank-you notes to come!
3. Champagne truffles Yummy somethings to stuff the stocking.
4. Mr. And Mrs. Cocktail Glass Set For the bride-to-be who loves a good cocktail.
5. Smythson Wedding Planner Notebook Perfect for notes, inspirations and vendor meetings.
6. Bash Please Book This book is not only stunning, but chock full of amazingly inspirational ideas.
7. Aerin Lauder Amber Musk Perfume With romantic florals and a hint of amber, this scent is a great compliment to the her new engaged lady glow.
8. “For The One I Love” Picture Frame A sweet and personal gift for the photo obsessed bride.
9. Furbish Wishbone Jewelry Holder A jewelry holder for her new bling.
10. To Do List She will thank you helping her get organized in style!