Morning lovelies! Grab another cup of coffee, because we have someone up our sleeve we promise you’ll want to bestie-up with. Her name is Marcela of Escapes by Marcela, and she is a vacation planning genius. That, my dears, is a skill that shouldn’t be ignored.
I’m not going to lie, as much as I love my job – I would travel every second I could. I’ve always had a case of wanderlust; and it’s something I hope to never shake. So when I come across someone like Marcela of Escapes by Marcela, I want to call her up immediately. Because anyone that specializes in travel to French Polynesia (Tahiti/Moorea/Bora Bora) is one fine person to know in my book! Just take a peek below and see for yourself…
About Escapes by Marcela…I am an Executive Travel Consultant with Easy Escapes Travel, specializing in French Polynesia (Tahiti/Moorea/Bora Bora) honeymoons. After seeing photos of the over water huts and amazingly turquoise blue waters, I went there for my honeymoon and fell in love with the islands! I want to help others experience the beautiful islands of French Polynesia. In this day and age, you might wonder why book with a travel agent? Specifically for French Polynesia, 90% of the hotel bookings are through travel agencies, so the hotels give the best prices to agencies that send them the majority of their business. Additionally, since I’ve been there myself, I have firsthand knowledge and can give you tips and help with itineraries. Be sure to check us out on Facebook (here)! Here are some facts about the islands…
* French Polynesia consist of 118 islands and atolls. Famous islands include Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora
* They are in the same time zone as Hawaii
* It’s closer than you think…it’s just under 8 hours from Los Angeles
* The legendary island of Bora Bora is known throughout the world as one of the most romantic islands on the planet.
* Water and air temperature is about 80 degrees Fahrenheit all year-round
* Protected Lagoons provide the perfect conditions for Tahiti’s signature overwater Bungalow
Leave a comment below and let us know which is your favorite activity in Bora Bora from the options here! The winner will be selected at random and awarded with a $50 credit towards Hyatt Hotel! The winner will be announced on November 1st.