You may remember this utterly perfect Moroccan inspired birthday dream we featured not that long ago. But did you happen to catch a glimpse at that pretty concoction the birthday girl was holding? Because I couldn’t stop awkwardly staring and wondering what was within. Luckily for us, Victoria Cameron was sweet enough to pass along the recipe and we couldn’t wait to spill the beans.
- 10 x dried demascus rose buds
- Saffron strands
- Pomegranate, mint, citrus and/or strawberries to garnish
- Pitcher for serving
- Fill a diffuser with dried demascus rose buds and fill with boiling water. Steep for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place a couple of saffron strands in the bottom of a pitcher and top with ice.
- Pour the boiling water and rose buds over the ice.
- Garnish with your choice of pomegranate, mint, citrus and/or strawberries.