OK, ladies, I totally get it. Even thinking about doing a boudoir session is intimidating. Believe you me, I’m right there with you! But when I see a gorgeous shoot like this one that Je T’aime Beauty sent over? I’m reminded of what a fun surprise this would be for any groom. So, to help us all break out our inner bombshell, we asked the team behind these flirtatious photos to give us a few pointers…
From Je T’aime Beauty… Every bride dreams of looking beautiful for her husband to be and here we show a collection of how every bride wants to feel: happy, in love and having fun. We start with the bride in her wedding gown and show her getting undressed and into her beautiful bridal lingerie. We love how this collection showcases that you can be beautiful and sexy and still have fun! Brides, we hope this inspires you all to show a little sexy, sweeter side of yourselves!
1. Make it personal! Bring your wedding veil, shoes or a favorite item (sports jerseys, hats, white collar shirt) that belongs to your fiance. The familiar items help make you more comfortable during the shoot.
2. Have fun! Most women are not born natural models, but it’s our job to make them feel and look that way. So we tell our clients to just have fun and enjoy themselves!
3. Trust your photographer. It’s important that you find a photographer you can trust so you will feel comfortable being sexy in front of the camera. Trust your photographer and let him or her direct and pose you.
4. Get dolled up! Not only is professional hair and makeup better for the camera but it also makes all of our clients feel more confident for the shoot. Kacee Geoffroy gave our model a smokey eye and voluminous hair which adds to the mystery and sensuality of the photographs.
5. Pamper yourself prior to your session. Touch up your hair color, get a facial (a couple of weeks before is recommended), bikini wax, manicure and pedicure. Treating yourself gives you a feeling of confidence that will only add to the final result. And, most of our clients only do this once, so why not?!
Photography & Videography: Je T’aime Beauty | Floral Design: Flowers by Helen | Styling + Planning: V3 Weddings & Events | Cake: Kayla’s Kakes | Calligraphy: Calligraphy Katrina | Hair + Makeup: Kacee Geoffroy | Accessories: Petit Plume | Model: London Vale