1. Purchase store bought noise makers (they are affordable to buy in large packs.)
2. Take off the hideous outside and trace it as a template onto pretty shear scrapbook paper.
3. Print out table numbers onto the same sheer paper and cut into small squares.
4. Roll the paper to fit into the noise maker and glue to close. Insert the table number into the bottom of each noise maker.
5. Finish off with a pretty ribbon and simple guest tag.
6. Set out as escort cards and enjoy the noise making for kisses that your guests will proceed to make throughout the night!
Photography: Pictilio / Project Design + Craft Styling: Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry