We have a soft spot for simple DIY projects. And if they’re also crazy cute, that’s even better. It’s projects like these DIY Noise Maker Escort Cards that beef up your wedding, infuse it with personality and wholeheartedly make it yours. Conceptualized and crafted by Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry along with photography by Pictilio, these babies are gorgeous for weddings, uber fun for New Year’s and for a New Year’s Wedding ? Pitch perfect. What’s not to love about that?
From Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry… Easy to craft and gorgeous to look at, these simple noise makers will give a glitzy dose of DIY style to your wedding day. They will give your guests a festive way to celebrate and show them easily to their tables.
1. Purchase store bought noise makers (they are affordable to buy in large packs.)
2. Take off the hideous outside and trace it as a template onto pretty shear scrapbook paper.
3. Print out table numbers onto the same sheer paper and cut into small squares.
4. Roll the paper to fit into the noise maker and glue to close. Insert the table number into the bottom of each noise maker.
5. Finish off with a pretty ribbon and simple guest tag.
6. Set out as escort cards and enjoy the noise making for kisses that your guests will proceed to make throughout the night!
A big thanks to Victoria Hudgins of A Subtle Revelry for crafting such lovelies and to Pictilio for capturing the details just for our readers. The happiest of New Year’s to you all. Make it a festive + noisy one! xoxo