When it comes to Thanksgiving, people always talk about the turkey. The star of the show, if you will. But to me, it’s really all about the sides. Recipes like this Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges that could give any main dish a little run for it’s money. Grab the full recipe right down below!
- 4-5 medium sweet potatoes, cut into wedges, then cut in half length wise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayene pepper
- 3 TBS Vegetable Oil
- Preheat Oven to 425 Degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine spices. Coat potato wedges with vegetable oil, making sure all wedges are covered, then sprinkle seasoning on and stir to completely coat.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until tender, turning them over once during your cooking process.
Photography: White Loft Studio | Linen Tablecloths: New England Country Rentals | Hatchback Chairs: New England Country Rentals | Linen Chair: New England Country Rentals | Mixed Vintage Silverware: New England Country Rentals | Charger Plates: DIY HERE (original plate from Crate & Barrel) | Gold Rim Salad Plates: West Elm | Linen Appetizer Plates: Crate & Barrel | Napkins: DIY HERE (original napkin from Crate & Barrel) | Cocktail Glasses: Crate & Barrel | Salt & Pepper Cellars & Tiny Spoons: Crate & Barrel | Swoop Bowls: Sur La Table | Gravy Boat: Sur La Table | Turkey Platter: Abby’s personal collection, similar from Crate and Barrel | Serving Platters: Abby’s personal collection | Cake Stands (for Apps): West Elm | Wooden Salad Bowl: Crate & Barrel | Serving Spoons: Crate & Barrel | Wine Glasses: Anthropologie | Magnolia Leaves & Gardenia Stems: Fifty Flowers