The only thing better than a day chock full of Jose Villa is a day full of Jose Villa’s images + a beautiful film by his husband Joel Serrato. That is a combo we will never ever get sick of. And with a wedding so gorgeous, we couldn’t help but put together a quick guide on how to get the look. It involves layers of tulle, sparkling shoes and gorgeous calligraphy… and we’re completely sold. If you missed it, see Part I and II of the wedding and the full gallery right here.
1. This dress would be a total dream of a wedding dress but donning this for a more casual, intimate after-the-wedding shoot is heaven, heaven, heaven.
2. Speaking of heaven, how about layers upon layers of tulle from Watters? We are saying YES to that dress.
4. Sparkly goodness in the form of chic heels that add a little pop peaking from your wedding dress
5. We love, love, love the calligraphy from today’s wedding. But if a calligrapher for all of your paper goods just isn’t in the budget, this gorgeous sign hung over the Bride and Groom chairs would be a lovely addition
6. Candles are an instant romance infuser and these mercury glass beauties add a little extra glamour
7. Bridesmaids and pretty, soft pink dresses go together like peanut-butter and jelly in our opinion. And Alfred Sung makes this number that we so adore.
8. The gorgeous color palette from this affair comes in large part from the florals. An easy way to get the look is choosing big bloomed dahlias and peonies in shades of pink and white. Done and done.
9. These kraft hang tags with a pretty font that has that hand calligraphy feel make the loveliest of seating cards and blend seamlessly with an elegant, garden infused affair.
BHLDN and Watters are members of our Look Book. For more information on how members are chosen, click here.
Though we legitimately love them, Weddington Way is an advertiser on Style Me Pretty.