I think it's high time for a toast to this day devoted to love, don't you? Well we have just the perfect thing to fill our glasses with thanks to the fabulously talented Eden of Sugar and Charm! She's whipped up the most delicious (and pretty) cocktail for us all to cheers with today, and I dare say it's seems perfectly matched with a night of cozying up with your number one sweetheart. So grab your glasses SMPers, and get ready to toast to the thing we love most - love.
Chocolate Marshmallow Cocktail Ingredients
4 ounce Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow
3 ounces chocolate liquor
1 1/2 ounces heavy cream
1. Use a small cocktail or martini glass to serve this drink.
2. Dip the rim of the glass you'll be using in melted chocolate
3. Then dip in chocolate sprinkles. Place the glass in the freezer for a few seconds to allow the chocolate to harden.
4. In a shaker, add marshmallow vodka, chocolate liquor, heavy cream and ice. Shake for 30 seconds and then place in the chocolate rimmed glass.
5. Serve this drink with a toasted marshmallow on top or a plain marshmallow on a skewer. Enjoy!
How delicious does that sound! I think I'll be whipping up a few of those for my Mister this evening. Thanks for sharing the goodness Eden! xoxo