Today we've had the sheer pleasure of devouring TWO equally gorgeous Garden Inspired weddings. So pretty that you may be asking yourself, "am IIIII a garden bride?" (Said with lots of curiosity and excitement). Well, we've come up with a little quiz to help you decide. And yes, this little quiz was thought up in our offices this morning so exact science it is not. But it's fun and we like it and we think that it will tip some of you borderliners over to the Garden Bride side.
1. Is your favorite read Jane Eyre? Or maybe Pride and Prejudice?
2. Can you spot a peony from a mile away? And maybe even have a few fakies to fill your vases when peonies have come and gone?
3. Do you see yourself in the prettiest of pretty oh so flowy frocks?
4. Do you think that fresh from the garden floral styles totally trump the more structured varieties?
5. Do you kind of like seer sucker? or pin stripes? or bow ties? or any other variation of sweet men's rags?
6. Do you hit up flea markets just to find vintage hankies and perfect little bud vases?
7. Are you ditching the four inchers for a pretty pair of ballet flats?
8. Is your vow a handwritten love letter to your hubby? Complete with quotes from some of the songs most loved?
9. Are you going for a cake that is either homemade or inspired by home grown design? Like yummy buttercream adorned with fresh flowers?
10. Have you found yourself buying burlap, raw linen, ribbon and lace in bulk even though you aren't totally sure where it's going to end up? And you just know it will be fabulous?
Well, then you just might be a Garden Bride.
1. Blooming Cake: Nine Cakes / 2. Sparkling Ballet Flats: Jimmy Choo / 3. Wedding Dress: Honeychurch Gown via Elizabeth Dye of The English Department / 4. Earrings: Kate Spade / 5. Hair Adornment: Pearl via Tessa Kim / 6. Garden-esque Invitations: Rifle Paper Co. / 7. Bridesmaid Frock: Phoebe via Ivy and Aster / 8. Peony Centerpiece: Real Simple
Are You a Garden Wedding Bride?
Today we've had the sheer pleasure of devouring TWO equally gorgeous Garden Inspired weddings. So pretty that you may be asking yourself, "am _IIIII_ a garden bride?" (Said with lots of curiosity and ...