Today’s Santa Ynez wedding was a complete stunner from beginning to end. The rich colors, the layered flowers, the luxe charm – we ate every single inch of it up. So much so that we couldn’t possibly bid adieu just yet. So instead we’ve scouted out the perfect details that carry that same whimsical feel, that gorgeous colorful palette and even a dash of glamour for good measure and all at budget beautiful prices. Working any or all of these details into your upcoming wedding will not only be good for your pocketbook but will whip your wedding into all out gorgeousness. Have a look at our lust list inspired by today’s Mountaintop affair.
1. For a little rustic flair, treat your table setting to these fun Bride and Groom banners from 30one
2. Oh be still our hearts. These Badgley Mischka sparkled heels are serious Bridal bling for your footsies. Who says a girl can’t sparkle from head to toe?
3. A dash of glam mixed with breezy tulle layers makes this Rachel Gilbert dress a total show-stopper
4. Give your guests some pretty reprieve from the sun with these paper parasols courtesy of Luna Bazaar
5. Signature drinks are a fun addition to a cocktail hour but when you add fuchsia stripey straws into the mix, well lets just say the partier gets a whole lot prettier
6. These wooden table numbers from Etsy seller Craft Mart Texas are A) completely adorable B) incredibly budget friendly and C) did we mention they’re adorable?
7. Paper Source offers an delectable choice of colored place cards. Our favorite? Fuchsia of course. It adds just the right pop of color and mixed with gorgeous calligraphy… completely stunning.
8. Mercury glass never gets old. Not only is it totally gorgeous, completely glamorous and just the right amount of vintage but it plays ever so nicely with rustic backdrops like today’s Mountaintop venue. Check out West Elm for a great selection of shapes.
9. Spotted: a bevy of Bridesmaid dresses in the perfect blue hues courtesy of J.Crew. Mix and match styles in the same color palette to get this lovely look
Banner: 30one / Shoes: Zappos Couture / Wedding Dress: Net-a-Porter / Parasol: Luna Bazaar / Striped Straws: Sweet Lulu / Wood Sign: Craft Mart Texas / Coral Peony: Whole Blossoms / Fuchsia Table Card: Paper Source / Mercury Glass Votives: West Elm / Bridesmaid Dresses: J.Crew