Red Fly Studio completely made our afternoon with one stunning image after another from today’s Florida wedding. And now that we have reveled in all the GORGEOUS, we thought it might be fun to put together some details perfect for infusing a dash of whimsical charm to your upcoming fete. And this one is allllll about the silhouette mixed with pretty, organic elements. The combination of which is out-of-this-world stellar.
1. Paper goods are the easiest way to add the silhouette to your upcoming day. For a classic take with a slightly modern edge, try these William Arthur invites on for size. Our newest collaboration proves a perfect accompaniment to this style of fête
2. And it doesn’t have to stop at your invitations, with a custom silhouette portrait, you can slap those pretty profiles on just about anything your heart desires. From gift tags, to menus, even place-cards, the possibilities are endless
3. Love is sweet and so are these honey keepsakes for your guests. Finish them off with a customized tag and voila, instant charm. Em Weddings has a great option that won’t break the bank
4. We positively adored the Bride’s English Department frock from this fab affair. It’s the perfect combination of elegance and ease and layers upon layers of pretty tulle is never a bad thing in our book. For a similar look, the J.Crew Arabelle gown is just what the Doctor ordered.
5. Oh Tom’s, how we love thee. And now they offer a range of fun wedding styles perfect for that laid-back Bride who also wants to give back to those in need. Our favorites? These petal colored loves
6. The gorgeous wood chargers at this Florida wedding almost sent us into swoon overdrive. Granted not every venue offers such lovely plating but these Acacia dessert plates are pretty stand-ins and could even be used sparingly. Think one per table with succulents or flowers set atop
7. For that organic feel, a lovely herb sprig at each setting does wonders and smells quite nice too and mixed with potted succulent centerpieces? Organic, green, herbal heaven.
Invitation: William Arthur / Succulents: JM Succulents / Silhouette Portrait: Etsy shop OutOfAlabaster/ Honey Jar: Baby Showers.net / Wedding Dress: J. Crew / Shoes: Tom’s / Wood Plate: Crate and Barrel / Herbs: Hub Pages