We're mixing up the Blogger's Challenge a bit this week and bringing you some love of the interior design kind from Jenny Komenda over at The Little Green Notebook. She put together this amazing home decor buying guide inspired by this insanely gorgeous Napa Valley wedding by Lisa Lefkowitz. Remember that little stunner? We sure do! By now, you've probably figured out what this whole Blogger's Challenge is, but if you're playing catch up, check the other ones here and here and sit back, relax, and let the keen eye of Jenny Komenda lead you into your lovely, well deserved weekend.
1) Blush Pink Linen Sofa: Pale, dusty pink with a bit of an orangey undertone is actually quite a neutral color. It's lovely mixed with other colors, but best of all it's super complimentary with every skin tone. You'll look and feel beautiful sitting in your living room!
2) Sunrise Print: The soft colors in this photograph are so calming and pretty! I love the little hits of dark colors and shapes for contrast. Isn't it magical when feminine and modern come together?!
3) Gold Moroccan Pouf: Any pouf is a practical addition to a room. It's a place to prop up your feet, put down your popcorn bowl, or even extra seating in a pinch. But I really love this pouf in shimmery gold! It's such a great accent piece!
4) Blue Stripe Alpaca Throw: Anything striped gets my vote, but I'm just crazy over this super soft and very pretty throw by Dwell Studio! I'm pretty sure this one would move from room to room in my home.
5) Rustic Portico Mirror: I like the mix of country and modern happening here with this mirror from West Elm. It would be perfect for a nook or a small wall in just about any room in your home.
6) Ceramic Gourd Lamp: Lamps are a great place to get adventurous with color. This Robert Abbey lamp is a classic. I've used it in many design projects and can say that it's definitely even more beautiful in person! The color is amazing and the quality is worth the little jump in price tag from ho-hum lamps.
7) Agate Boxes: These stone veneer boxes are stunning! I'm imagining a special one on an entry console or a coffee table. I'd want to be able to see and enjoy this piece every day.
8) Hot Pink French Desk: Can you believe this French style reproduction desk is only $225? A pretty small price tag for a big statement piece!
9) Gray Ombre Rug: This pretty ombre rug is a great way to incorporate the ombre trend, but the gray color is classic and also a little masculine. It's all about find the balance in colors and styles. A rug like this one would help to balance out the pink sofa.
10) Guava Block Print Pillow: Pillows are my favorite part of home decor. I love fabrics and color and this is a great place to go a little crazy and have some fun. The investment is pretty small too, so it's easy to commit to and also easy to change.
11) Rose Pink Velvet Pillow: Here's another pretty pillow with a really interesting shape. The velvet looks so soft and is a great way to add a new layer of texture.
12) Ikat X Bench: X Benches look great sitting at a desk or in a pair in front of a console table or a sofa. They're another really versatile piece of furniture with an interesting shape. I love the ikat fabric here too. It's a softer color and a smaller scale, which makes it feel a little less graphic and more organic. A good choice for this room!
Omg, I want every single one of those gorgeous items in my house like right now...okay, maybe more like yesterday! A big thanks to Jenny Komenda from The Little Green Notebook for playing along! We love you! Make sure to check out all her other fabulous ideas here on her blog and check back next week for our forth and final (for now) Blogger's Challenge!
If you missed any, here are all of our pretty posts from the week:
a pretty Sayulita wedding
a beautiful Laguna Gloria fete
a nautical, stipe infused Malibu wedding
an urban chic Chicago affair
a colorful Sonoma stunner
a gorgeous Santa Barbara wedding
a day full of seven gorgeous weddings
a whimsical New York wedding
a beyond beautiful Bayside fete
a Santa Barbara stunner
Some fabulous links from around the web:
A cute-as-can-be DIY tea favor via Once Wed
A not so vertically challenged DIY garden via DesignSponge
A guide to fun with fall fruit and flowers via One Lovely Day
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Little Black Book members…
Jason Q Tran Photography
Bella Angel, LLC
Fine & Fleurie
The Finer Things Event Planning
Casa de Novia Bridal Couture
Lachlan Burrell Photography
A New York City Wedding by Rev. Will
The Pink Orange, LLC.
HEY MISTER DJ “DJs that PLEASE without the CHEESE”
Russell Morin Fine Catering
Hart to Heart Media
Captured Photography by Jenny
All You Need Is Love Events
To apply to become a member of our LBB click here. We’d love to hear from you!
And lastly, we have a lucky winner to announce! The winner of the Ceci NY vintage postcard save the dates and thank yous (with the purchase of a 4-piece Invitation suite) is Mandy! Congrats chica!
Have a pretty, pretty weekend! See you back here Monday morning. xoxo