It's been awhile since we've delved into a buying guide but fear not. We're back and ready to party with today's gorgeous display of Santa Barbara nuptials photographed by Michael and Anna Costa with the yummiest of florals by Modern Day Design. The wedding may have been beach side but glamour was definitely not forgotten. We are talking tuxes, a breathtaking gown and loads upon loads of romance. Yep, romance was the name of this game. So buckle up and get your buying hats on because we've got some fabulous pieces perfect for infusing into your own wedding day extravaganza.
1. Glamour starts with your groom in a classic, black tux and J.Crew has quite the affordable collection for this most special of occasions.
2. The flowers from today's affair played center stage. To get the look, try pairing bunches of one type of flower per vase (think ranunculus, hydrangea, roses and other textured blooms) then group the vases together for a really striking albeit insanely beautiful look.
3. Sparkling candlelight will set the mood for a romantic evening indeed. We love these mercury glass votives from West Elm. They are a classic that never goes out of style and the sparkle factor? Through the freaking roof.
4. A gorgeous, ruffled wedding gown. Can you really imagine the Bride wearing anything else to this fête? Come one, come all and join us as we say YES, PLEASE to this ruffled beauty from J.Crew
5. Aside from the Bride and Groom, the only other necessity at a classic wedding like this is flutes of bubbly. No need for fancy signature drinks, just pop open a bottle of Champy and your guests will be happy, happy clams
6. We love a good monogram around these parts and can't think of a better accessory for all your wedding paper goods. These letterpress monogram tags from Paper Source are just the thing for favor boxes. (Add their peacock colored ribbon to complete the look) Another favorite? Betsy White who has a plethora of fabulous monogram designs to choose from.
7. Your favorite ladies will look beyond stunning in this floor length number from Dessy
8. Looking to add a little bling to your ears? These Pear Drop Earrings from Nadri are both sophisticated and timeless and the price tag? Not too shabby my friends.
9. To keep all eyes on those pretty petals making up your centerpiece, go for a clear glass vase. These square vases from Ikea will do just the trick and at $2.49 a pop you can sprinkle them all over the place
Tux: J.Crew / Flowers: Fifty Flowers / Votives: West Elm / Wedding Gown: J.Crew / Moet & Chandon: K&L Wines / Letterpress Monogram Tag: Paper Source / Bridesmaid Dress: Alfred Sung #D511 for Dessy / Earrings: Nadri via Nordstrom / Square Vase: Ikea