We've had quite the pretty week here at SMP, full of gorgeous weddings, photo shoots and e-sessions and now we've got a super fabulous buying guide to share with you. We've challenged (okay, asked nicely) four of our favorite bloggers to create buying guides for our most popular weddings. Totally fun, right? So for the next month we'll feature their buying guides right here in our weekly Wrap Ups so you can recreate your favorite weddings from the SMP archives. Our guinea pig for the challenge is none other than Joy, from Oh Joy! I know, she's amazing, right?
Inspired by the vintage, retro, and exuberantly colorful wedding of Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess, here are a few pieces that can be used for wedding day and for every day. — Joy from Oh Joy!
1. These Marquee Alphabet Lights from Urban Outfitters would make for fun wedding day decor that can also find a perfect spot in your new home afterwards.
2. Inspired by Elsie's bird decor, this ASOS bird dress is just right for a low-key bride or for an after-party dress.
3. Make things extra sweet for guests with these strawberry & blue raspberry gummi bears at the candy bar or for take-home favors.
4. For him, this bow tie by Pierrepont Hicks lends just the right amount of color and pattern.
5. Elsie's bridesmaids and maid of honor were so adorable with their retro hair, that this Leah Goren pink lady scarf seems fun and unique for gifts for your girls on the wedding day.
6. Bring a pop of color to your dress with these heels by Madden Girl. And they're sure to last long after the big day is over.
7. I love the vintage vibe of these DwellStudio vases for centerpieces mixed with the brightest of blooms.
8. Bring in a blast of color and pattern for photos with your groom, this bright umbrella by Gina & May is so, so fun.
9. Bestow a gift to your mom and mother-in-law with a symbol of your newly-formed family and this NW3 by Hobbs bird necklace.
10. Top off your pretty locks with this Tasha feather bow headband
11. Bring a retro vibe into your new home with this hanging rattan chair from Pieces.
And there you have it...Our very first Blogger's Challenge! A big thanks to Joy for playing along! And to check out Joy's take on this fun challenge, head over to her awe inspiring site. Check back next week for another one of our favorite bloggers and their buying guide. XOXO
If you missed any, here are all of our pretty posts from the week:
a gorgeously urban and modern inspirations shoot
a Moroccan inspired Palm Springs wedding
an elegant backyard soiree in Oregon
a classically chic Montecito affair
a day full of seven gorgeous weddings
a beautiful NFL island wedding
an eclectic Brazilian Chicago fete
a beyond beautiful barn wedding
a super romantic garden soiree
a stop you dead in your tracks gorgeous Elizabeth Messina photo shoot
Some fabulous links from around the web:
A super cute DIY vase via A Beautiful Mess
A fun and whimsical whoopie pie DIY favor via One Lovely Day
A pretty collection of hand painted cards via The Sweetest Occasion
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Little Black Book members…
Picture Perfect Events
The Barn on Walnut Hill
christofer + janesson
The Zanadu Group
To apply to become a member of our LBB click here. We’d love to hear from you!
And lastly we have a bunch of winners to announce...
The winner of the Storymix Media giveaway is: Andrea Muntzel! Congrats chica and they will be in touch with you shortly!
Leslie is the lucky first place winner for the Shutterfly giveaway and the runner's up are: Joy, Jessica, Sasha, Marie and Sarah. Congrats ladies!
Have a pretty, pretty weekend! See you back here Monday morning! xoxo
Wrap It Up Pretty + Blogger's Challenge by Oh Joy!
We've had quite the pretty week here at SMP, full of gorgeous weddings, photo shoots and e-sessions and now we've got a super fabulous buying guide to share with you. We've challenged (okay, asked nic...