Good morning Canada! How have you been liking the first couple weeks at the new Style Me Pretty Canada blog? Pretty awesome, right? We thought we’d stop by on this fine Saturday morning to introduce you to one of our fabulous SMP Canada sponsors. It’s folks like HRM Photography that make it possible for us to share all the pretty, pretty weddings and inspiration. So grab a cup of joe with me and spend sometime with them this morning!
From HRM Photography…
- Heather is a graduate of Ryerson’s University’s prestigious photography program, with a BFA in Photography
- HRM’s work has been published in Wedding Bells Magazine, Canadian Bride, the Toronto Star, the Globe & Mail and Elle Magazine as well as many online publications (Style Me Pretty, Toronto Wedding Society, ISPWP, etc.)
- 60 of our images were used in the book to accompany the hit TV show “Rich Bride, Poor Bride”
- Heather & her associates photograph 80-100 weddings a year in London, Toronto & the Niagara Region
- We are an award winning member of the ISPWP and a founding member of Best of Wedding Photography
- HRM Photography has been voted the #1 wedding vendor in London, Ontario two years in a row and was voted the #1 wedding vendor in South Western Ontario in 2011
- We have been in business since 2001 and have photographed 500+ weddings
- Our fun personalities combined with a serious passion for weddings make us stand out in the industry, and it shows – hundreds of rave reviews from our clients and colleagues in the wedding industry are posted on both Wedding Wire & our Wedding Ring review
- Our images are fun, real & beautiful – we shoot a mix of modern portraiture and in the moment candids to capture every aspect of a wedding day
So there you have it. We hope you love our newest Advertisers as much as we do and make sure to stop by their sites and show them some SMP support! Welcome aboard everyone, we’re happy to have you join our Style Me Pretty Canada Family!