Are you ready for an infusion of sweet southern charm in the form of fabulous steal-worthy bits from around the web? Us too! Today's Tennessee Photo Shoot by Brooke Boling has us dreaming of al fresco dining and organic centerpieces complete with honeybee inspired details. Take a look at some of the fun pieces that will add instant country pizazz to your big day.
1. Honey: Nothing says sweet like wildflower honey. And how adorable would these be as guest favors or on dining tables at the reception? Biscuits and honey anyone?
2. Honey Dippers: Love the idea of using these as cocktail stir sticks. Genius and these little ditties from Amazon are perfect for buying in bulk
3. Bee Invitations: Invite your guests to your honey-dipped soirée in style with these lovely Bee Invitations from Minted
4. Honeycomb Vases: Place a few of these West Elm vases around your party, fill with wildflowers and tad-ah, instant charm
5. Burlap Bags: Both rustic and totally adorable, these Bee laden bags from funkyshique are just the thing to wrap up gifts for your bridal party
6. Chalkboard Flower Box: if a chalkboard and a flower box had a love child, it would look a little something like this perfect number. Fill it with flowers for centerpieces or maybe favors. Heck you could fill it with just about anything and it will look amazing
7. Recipe Cards: These kraft recipe cards would be adorable as favors with your favorite baked recipes scrolled down. We think they would look all sorts of amazing as seating cards too
8. Candle Holders: Luna Bazaar is our go to spot for pretty hued accessories, including these amber hued votives with just the right touch of vintage
9. Wedding Dress: Light, airy, and perfect for Brides with a penchant for ruffles. This J.Crew dress would fit right in with a pretty outdoor wedding
10. Fans: One thing about hitching it up outdoors is the unpredictability of weather. Keep your guests cool as a cucumber with these stylish fans from BHLDN
Image Credits: Honey: Terrain / Honey Dippers: Terrain / Invitations: Minted / Vases: West Elm / Burlap Bags: funkyshique / Flower Box: BHLDN / Recipe Cards: Oh Hello Magpie / Votives: Luna Bazaar / Dress: J.Crew / Fans: BHLDN
Buying Guide: Tennessee Photo Shoot by Brooke Boling
Are you ready for an infusion of sweet southern charm in the form of fabulous steal-worthy bits from around the web? Us too! Today's Tennessee Photo Shoot by Brooke Boling has us dreaming of al fresco...