There is only so much gushing that we can do over this gorgeous San Diego wedding before we have to start taking action. And by action, we mean a buying guide inspired by this ever so romantic fête. Le Chic Wedding Consultants put together a seamless blend of great signage and rustic elements along with a color palette of blushing pinks and muted grey. So très chic and easy to incorporate into your upcoming wedding with a few of the fab products below.
1. Burlap Sign: Say I Do to this adorable sign via Etsy shop Victorian Station
2. Sequin Heels: Every outfit can use a little glitz and glam (including your wedding day frock) and these Badgley Mischka heels will do just that
4. Muslin Bags: The customized favor bags were just perfect in every way. Try making your own version with these inexpensive muslin bags and a customized stamp from the logo above.
5. Twine: This work horse of the rustic wedding world can be used for just about anything imaginable. Seating cards, wrapped around vases or bouquets, invitations. It’s a great way to add texture and give things a more vintage vibe.
6. Eat, Drink and Be Married: This phrase has fast become a classic and for good reason. It’s so stinkin cute. Try it out with this sign via etsy shop orangebeautiful
7. Dress: The dress, oh the dress. What could be better for such a romantic affair than this lace number from Watters?
8. Stripy Straws: The perfect way to dress up a drink and guests are sure to feel more festive with a little grey and white poking out of their mason jar. Find them at Modern Lola
Image Credits: Sign: Victorian Station / Shoes: Jildor / Monogram: Betsywhite Stationery / Muslin Bags: Do Yourself a Favour / Twine: Paper Source / Eat, Drink, Marry Sign: orangebeautiful / Pink Rose: Fifty Flowers / Dress: Watters / Straws: All For KitchenWatters is a member of our Look Book. For more information on how members are chosen, click here.