Ready to jump into today’s buying guide? We’ve collected some pretty, pretty items that are both romantic and vintage, sleek and modern and all together make for quite the visual impact. If you fell head over heels for today’s Portland Photo Shoot but aren’t quite sure how to execute the same look then you are right where you need to be. Plop down and have a looky loo at some of the pieces you can incorporate for your very own Romantic City fête.
1. Invitations: The paper goods can set the tone for your affair and they are a great way to infuse some personality. For a look that is both romantic and timeless, try a pretty in pink set by a printable press. Gorgeous and easy on the wallet since you can print these invitations yourself if you so choose
2. Metal Containers: We love the combination of city and country. A great way to get this look is with a sleek, metal container for your centerpieces. Fill these babies with loads of pretty petals in soft pastel shades.
3. Flower Halo: If there is one hair piece that can transcend the boundaries of almost any style of wedding, it is this big bloom. Whether you are going boho, city glam, beachside briding it (yes, I just made up yet another word) or celebrating your nuptials in the countryside, this pretty piece will fit the bill and for a romantic urban fête? Pure perfection.
4. Shoes: Totally romantic, and the prettiest shade of blush pink – does it get any better than this pair of Badgley Mischkas?
5. Wedding Dress: The Melissa Sweet Fern dress made quite the splash in today’s photo shoot. It is practically a classic in our books. For a similar look, try Ivy & Aster’s Sweet Pea on for size. Nothing says gorgeous like layers of swiss dotted chiffon.
6. White Pitcher: Ikea is such a great resource for inexpensive decor and these white pitchers are no exception. They have the look of a rustic kitchen item but paired with modern decor add a whole new layer of pretty to the table
7. Branches: Flowering branches are crazy beautiful but unfortunately they aren’t always available. To get the look year round, try placing manzanita branches in your floral decor. It gives the table a natural, organic vibe while adding height to your centerpieces and looks quite nice with big blooms.
8. Flowers: Blushy pinks and pale pastels are the name of this floral game. Try flowers with loads of texture like english garden roses and hydrangeas
Image Credits: Invitations: A Printable Press / Metal Vases: Jamali Gardens / Flower Halo: ban.do / Shoes: Zappos Couture / Dress: Ivy & Aster / Pitcher: Ikea / Manzanita Branch: Blooms & Branches / Flowers: Fifty FlowersIvy & Aster is a member of our Look Book. For more information on how members are chosen, click here.