It is kind of hard to follow a number like today's Smog Shoppe wedding that we've been eating up all afternoon so instead we are going to join in the festivities with a buying guide packed with quirky trinkets, gorgeous fashion and a sea of blushing pinks. This is barely scratching the surface of all the fabulousness held within that wedding's walls but with a few of these pieces you are sure to infuse your upcoming nuptials with a little spunk and a whole lot of personality.
1. Feather Boa Backdrop: We usually aren't ones for feather boas on your wedding day but strung behind a dessert table? Well that is a WHOLE DIFFERENT ballgame. This is a genius way to liven up a wall plus it won't break the bank. It could also make for a really amazing photobooth backdrop, no?
2. Fortune Cookie Escort Cards: These paper cookies come in an array of hues and work amazingly well as escort cards while adding a fun detail to your guest's plate.
3. Cake Plates: What wedding would be complete without a delicious spread of desserts on equally delicious cake plates? A mix of white and pink would be oh so perfect for an affair like this. My Sweet and Saucy Supply happens to have a load of darling options
4. Hot Pink Heels: Hello gorgeous heels. Nothing says fabulous quite like a pair of shocking pink kicks poking out from underneath your wedding dress and these babies look just as good from the back as they do from the front.
5. Feather Hair Piece: Feathers are a glamorous Bride's best friend and this pretty piece by Twigs & Honey puts the G in Gorgeous
6. Paper Parasols: We about fell out of our office chairs when we saw all of those paper parasols strung above the reception. Such a fun, whimsical touch and totally do able on a budget. We found loads of fun colors and shapes at Luna Bazaar
7. Wedding Gown: The bride from today's wedding rocked a stunning La Sposa number. We spotted a similar option with equal amounts of ruffly goodness here.
8. Pink Tie: It takes a real man to sport a blushing shade of pink and we think this tie totally fits the pink-infused bill
Image Credits: Boa: The Hen's Bag / Fortune Cookies: Noemie / Cake Plate: Tater tots and Jello / Shoes: Endless / Hair Piece: Elizabeth Messina via Twigs & Honey / Parasols: Luna Bazaar and My Wedding Favors Direct / Wedding Gown: La Sposa / Tie: Charles Tyrwhitt