I can’t quite get over all the pretty we manage to pack into every single week. The past few days have been epic in the inspiration department with gorgeous affairs filled with style from modern rustic to urban romance and everything in between! I love seeing all the different yet totally chic wedding styles that pass through our doors. I also love being able to break it all down for you so you can take your favorite ideas and recreate them for your big day. We all went a little gaga over this botanical garden inspiration so I put together a buying guide with easy peasy ideas to make it your very own! Enjoy and have an oh-so-fabulous first weekend of summer! See you back here on Monday morning with a whole new crop of beauties! xoxo.
1. Lace Runners: The inspiration for this beautiful shoot all started with the lovely lace fabric by by Marcie Bronkar Home Couture. If sewing runners isn’t in your time line we found these budget-friendly lace placemats and runners at kMart!
2. Amber Glasses: The amber glassware used at the place settings and for adorable flower vases was such a perfect pop of color paired with the lace and white china. Vintage rentals are all the rage now and Archive Vintage Rentals has a glorious collection available.
3. Brass Candlesticks: The brass candlesticks helped create that perfect touch of bohemian, vintage romance. Scour thrift stores, flea markets or mom’s attic and start your own collection!
4. Flourish fonts: Your stationery sets the tone for the rest of your celebration so it should reflect the same style. I love that this romantic invitation suite by Memento Designs brings together the flourish design found in our inspiration shoot as well as a touch of the lace!
5. Succulents: We love how Krista Jon used succulents in totally unexpected ways filling vintage amber goblets and brass cups. The string-of-beads succulents mixed with cacti and blossoms creates such a whimsical and romantic look.
6. Macarons: There is a little bit of a French flair to this inspiration and you just can’t have a Parisian-style fete without macarons! ‘Lette Macarons has amazing flavors and they deliver if you’re not in the SoCal area!
7. Glass Vases: There is a little bit of modern mixed in with the vintage stylings that creates a perfect blend of the two. I love these quirky vases from Crate and Barrel! Fill them with blossoms and your table number to create a similar look to our shoot.
8. Champagne: A romantic soiree isn’t complete without a bit of champagne to celebrate the occasion! Moët et Chandon Dom Pérignon is oh-so tasty and we love the look of the bottle as well!
9. Paisley Cushions: Give your guests a comfy seat with cute cushions at each seat. The inspiration shoot pillows were custom-made but this Pottery Barn version is just as pretty!
If you missed any, here are all of our pretty posts from the week:
traditional romance at its best in Maryland
a perfect, rustic wedding in the heart of Texas
a yellow-infused, modern fete in Santa Monica
an awesome day packed with pretty
an elegantly relaxed wedding in Nashville
inspiration full of urban romance
a Spanish wedding full of whimsy
a style-infused rustic wedding in the city
a chic and swanky Napa Valley affair
a DIY beauty in the California desert
a romantic ranch wedding in the Rocky Mountains
an eclectic, chic celebration in Austin
a sweet-filled day in Phoenix
some romantic, botanical garden inspiration
Some fabulous links from around the web:
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to our newest Little Black Book members…
Designs By Renée
Jesse Leake Photography
Hilton Key Largo Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Jared Wilson Photography
The Sugar Suite
In Style Weddings and Destinations
Taste Catering & Event Planning
Ashley Gain Weddings and Events
Marry Me Productions
Kari Herer Photography
Formal Hair Design
Constance Curtis Events
Sarah Mayerson Design
Posey Floral and Event Design
The Lovebyrd Calligraphy
Bella Bridesmaid Tampa
The Clear Creek Group
Greg Lappin Photography
To apply to become a member of our LBB click here. We’d love to hear from you!
Have an amazing weekend, lovlies! See you on Monday! xoxo.