After devouring all that Rocky Mountain goodness captured by Smitten Photography we are in the mood for a buying guide of the rustic kind. This baby is filled with homespun essentials that will have you getting hitched in total style. So grab a comfy chair and get ready for a little perusing and maybe a little shopping? Sounds like an amazing afternoon if you ask us.
1. Bow-Ties: Nothing says dapper quite like a bow-tie and we hear skinny is in. Try a seersucker number like this for all the men in your party and your festivities will be off to a very stylish start.
2. Mason Jars: Ahhh the famed mason jar. A quintessential piece for any rustic shindig. You can buy them in bulk from places like Amazon and use them all.over.the.place. Feeling really crafty? Try this DIY for making your own blue mason jars using glass paint! A great alternative to spending lots and lots of money on the originals.
3. Banner: We are big old fans of banners around here. They add just the right touch of whimsy to any celebration and this burlap beauty will fit right in. Not to mention it would make for the most adorable photo op or hanging above a sweets table or draped behind the bride and grooms chairs... clearly we could go on and on.
4. Cardigan: Hip hip hooray for bridesmaids wearing cardigans! Now we KNOW those will be worn again and we can't think of a better way to pull in some color then with a rainbow of knitwear. This cute cardigan is from Anthropologie and we found some other great options at J.Crew.
5. Boots: Add some western flair to your footsies with these adorbs kicks.
6. Flower Pins: These flower barrettes just might be one of the cutest ways to doll up your bridesmaids' hair and since they come in so many fabulous colors, you might even consider matching them to those cute little cardigans you're getting for all your besties. No matter if they are in your hair, pinned on your dress or even snapped onto some boots, they are bound to send the adorable factor through the roof.
7. Chalkboard: We try not to play favorites but in this round up we have a clear favey fave and it's the cutest hanging chalkboard we ever did see. Use them for table numbers, food markers or even message boards in the photo booth. You dig? We realllly dig.
8. Wedding Dress: This Watters gown is edited, gorgeous and the perfect frock for a rustic, mountain soirée.
9. Bridesmaid Dress: The bridesmaids in this Rocky Mountain wedding rocked some seriously fun dresses from Target. For a similar look, try this J.Crew dress in easy breezy cotton and paired with a lace necklace, you are on your way to ALL STAR BRIDESMAID ATTIRE.
10. Clothespins and Doilies: We've mentioned our on-going love affair with clothespin tinies on numerous occasions and there's a reason. They are the bomb dot com in terms of functionality and rustic infusiness. Try them on for size with place cards or favors for a casual meets fabulous look. And speaking of fabulous, doilies are making a comeback. They aren't just for your grandmas anymore and these paper versions would look so darn sweet lining cake plates or table settings even.
11. Favors: We love the coffee favors from today's Rocky Mountain wedding and think this muslin bag from etsy is just the thing to package your "perfect blend" for guests.