It’s true, we’re still swooning over today’s Santa Monica Wedding at the Viceroy with all its bold, beautiful details. Think bright yellow florals, black and white accents, crisp geometric patterns and sleek modern touches. And lucky for you we decided to show all you modern loving brides out there that yes, you can have a totally modern and glamourous wedding without breaking your budget. So relax because we’ve done all the hard work for you and all you need to do now is scroll, swoon, and click your way through the wedding planning process!
1. Up the festivities at your bar area with these super cute yellow and white striped paper straws. Your guests will love sipping cocktails out of these pretties.
2. We think your tootsies will look absolutely fabulous in these stunning Badgley Mischka heels.
3. You gotta just love Ikea when it comes to wedding decor on a budget. Paint this pretty frame yellow, add a chalkboard background, and wha-la, you too can announce your wedding in style!
5. These Ikea frames are fast becoming a wedding decor must have due to their double sided-ness. We think they’re quite fab as table markers or simply to frame a pretty piece of art, like silhouettes, just like this couple did.
6. Give your guests something comfy and stylish to lean on during cocktail hour with these graphic cabana striped pillows from Etsy. Nothing says cool like striped pillows.
8. These beautiful Moroccan lanterns will add an exotic and romantic feel to your big day. Display them anywhere you need a little candlelight or group them together for instant impact.
9. Of course it’s all about the dress on your big day and we found just the Justin Alexander dress which is sure to make you feel like a modern day princess.
10. Set a modern and glamourous tone for your fete with these graphic invitations from Minted.
Image Credits: Straws: Bibelot Shops / Shoes: Piperlime / Black Frame: Ikea / Flowers: Whole Blossoms / White Frame: Ikea / Pillows: Etsy / Vases: Ikea / Moroccan Lanterns: Amazon.com / Dress: Justin Alexander / Invitations: Minted
Though we legitimately love them, Minted is an advertiser on Style Me Pretty.