Our hearts are still in pitter patter mode over today's whimsical fête captured by the uber talented Arrow & Apple. And speaking of crazy talented people, we are setting our sights on the lovely bride, Elsie, who also happens to be the fabulous and ever so creative voice behind A Beautiful Mess and owner of Red Velvet, a delightful little vintage boutique. She's adorable, she's got style for miles and from what we just witnessed, she knows how to throw one heck of a fabulous wedding. So we thought who better to stop by and fill us in on some of her favorite things. Items that will infuse your wedding with that same lovable style and pop of color we've been gushing about for the last few hours. So, without further ado, take a peek at Elsie's picks for adding some pizazz to your upcoming nuptials.
1. Custom Fringe Banners by Nice on Etsy – every ounce of these babies is shimmering with happiness. Drape them on the back of the Bride and Groom's chairs, over the sweets table, in the photo booth...really we could go on and on
2. A big, pink cocktail ring – need we say more?
3. Toy Cameras – place them on reception tables for guests to capture fun moments
4. These lovely yellow wedges are a great way to add a pop of color to your bridesmaids' ensemble and they look comfy enough to dance the night away
5. Nothing says geek chic like these rainbow hued Library Cards from Knot & Bow. And as seating cards, they're beyond adorable
6. Perfume by Orla Kiely – heaven in a bottle and perfect for the Big Day or any day for that matter
7. Vintage Inspired Sunnies – these are a such a fun accessory for photos and bonus points because you can rock them on your honeymoon
8. This sketch set is just too cute to pass up and perfect for jotting down memories or messages to the Bride and Groom. Slap 'em on the table and let your guests enjoy
9. Ok so we cheated. This Orla Kiely Dress wasn't exactly on Elsie's list but she rocked it to total perfection on her wedding day and we happen to be HUGE FANS of this pretty frock. Find it at BHLDN
And there you have it. A few fun items that can bring your wedding that burst of personality that every Big Day deserves. A big thank you to Elsie for being our Guest Curator this afternoon and Congrats on such a lovely wedding! xoxo