Oh how we love ourselves a glamorous Napa Valley Wedding. Especially one designed by Rosemary Special Events, decked out in florals by Nicole Sillapere and all tied up in a pretty photographic bow by Jose Villa. It’s a nice day for a White Wedding indeed. How about a Buying Guide to go along with this gorgeous Napa fête? With a few key pieces, you can have your wedding dressed to the hilt in no time.
1. This wedding had us at the dress. Soft, elegant, ever so girly and enveloped in luscious layers. Try this J.Crew number for an equally gorgeous look.
2. Cafe Lights just might be our favorite outdoor accessory. String these beauties out in the open air, over a dance floor, across outdoor dinner tables – no matter where you put them they are sure to add a cozy ambiance to your reception.
3. We’re big, big fans of draping a party in loads of ribbon but our excitement went into overdrive when we came upon this extra special spool of Linen Ribbon. Oh be still our hearts. Imagine the possibilities.
4. Is there anything better than your groom dressed to the nines in a classic black tux? We think not and this Theory tuxedo is perfect for a walk down the aisle and dancing the night away.
5 -6, 12. This affair is all about tone on tone blooms. Structural tulips, fluffy peonies and hydrangeas, white, cream and more white with dashes of greenery mixed in. DIYing your centerpieces? Try buying bulk flowers in all shades of white and grouping in similar styles. You’ll have the makings of an instant glam fest on your hands.
7. With this All White Wonderment, only a classic and insanely gorgeous wedding invitation will do. One of our favorites, William Arthur, has a whole line of beauties that will give your stationery a totally chic and ever so elegant feel.
8. Soft and romantic Blush is the new black in terms of Bridesmaids and we are all on board with this trend. The Napa Valley maids rocked out in a Kirstie Kelly chiffon number and we found a whole host of Amsale frocks that would also fit the bill. Either way, Blushing Bridesmaids are the hot ticket in wedding town.
9. Is anyone else as smitten with these mini clothespins as we are? They can be used for just about anything from invitations to place cards and menu holders but we are LOVING how they take a simple escort card table to organic chic in a mere millisecond.
10. We have been long time fans of Untamed Petals‘ halos for the wee lasses in your wedding party (and the big lasses for that matter). It doesn’t get much more adorable than a crown of florals and we have a feeling your flower girls will be equally enamored. I mean who didn’t want to be a forest princess growing up. Just me? really?
11. White vases are the key to this monochromatic feast for the eyes. West Elm has a great assortment of beauties in all shapes and sizes and mixed with more cost effective options from Ikea, your centerpieces will be spot on gorgeous.
Image Credits: 1. Dress: J.Crew / 2. Cafe Lights: Target via Polyvore / 3. Linen Ribbon: Flourishes / 4. Tuxedo: Bluefly / 5. Hydrangea: J R Roses / 6. Peony Bouquet: Artemis Dreaming / 7. Invitation: William Arthur / 8. Bridesmaid Dress: Amsale via Bloomingdales / 9. Clothespins: Paper Source / 10. Halo: Untamed Petals / 11. Vases: West Elm / 12. Tulips: Venus 360