I am still so positively giddy over today’s stunning featured affair and video by the always amazing Jose Villa, Jill La Fleur and Joel Serrato. To say it was love at first sight would be an understatement. With that gorgeous color palette, amazing locale (Hello Santa Ynez!) and all of the wonderful details that were so expertly crafted (Hanging lanterns! Vintage soda bottles!), this wedding had me at hello. So, if you are anything like me, and I know you are, you’ve jumped right into incorporating those wonderful details into your own big day. Well, Style Me Pretty’s Buying Guide is here to help. We’ve done the legwork for you by tracking down amazing deals on similar products to the ones you’ve been drooling over all day long. It’s the perfect end to a perfect day here at Style Me Pretty.
1. The gorgeous bride, Ashley, looked absolutely stunning in a lacy Monique Lhullier gown. (The Duchess of Cambridge isn’t the only bride rockin’ the lace these days!) We found this similar (and equally as gorgeous) gown via the WTOO Collection by Watters.
2. Don’t worry, we won’t forget those glittery, gold shoes. Glam. O. Rous. Ashley stepped into a pair of uber-stylish Jimmy Choos on her big day, but we are also loving this fab pair by BCBGirls… and their price!
3. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love vintage soda bottles, so when I saw those Pop Shoppe bottles scattered amongst the gorgeous tables, I was pretty excited. Luckily, we found those exact bottles at the Old 52 General Store. And, if Pop Shoppe isn’t your soda of choice, they have many more options for you vintage soda bottle lovers out there. It’s such a simple and inexpensive way to add some “pop” to your decor.
4. You may not be getting married at a vineyard, but that doesn’t mean you can’t include your love of vino in your wedding day. Start with these used wine barrels we found at the Rocky Mountain Barrel Company. Cover them with potted flowers and plants, à la Jill La Fleur and Modern Day Design, use them as an escort card table or dream up your own creative way to incorporate them into your big day. The possibilities are endless. And gorgeous.
5. Oh wow. How much do we just love the ribbon on the bride and groom’s chairs? We found this extra-wide, Midori Luxe Wired Ribbon at Of The Earth and, lucky for us, it’s available in too many colors to name. It’s a wonderful and cost-effective way to really add some spice to your decor.
6. Ashley’s bridesmaids wore J.Crew dresses in a beautiful espresso color that were the perfect compliment to the warm, rich tones of the wedding. And, bonus points for the ladies actually being able to wear those gorgeous dresses again.
7. You might not be fortunate enough to get your hands on a vintage fruit crate, like the one used in this wedding, but you can create your own by using this wooden crate we found at Target. Love this.
8. This wouldn’t be an appropriate Buying Guide without mentioning those ultra-cute little green vases. You know… those ones that are totally awesome? We found these similar vases at IKEA and are loving them, and their price, just as much. And, as a bonus, you can remove the wire (for tabletop decor) or mix it up a bit by hanging them about your space.
9. In my humble opinion, there’s no better way to add a bit of that “rustic chic” feel to your big day then using a burlap table runner. We found this burlap fabric at Stumps. It’s cost effective and simply gorgeous.
10. Candles hanging from the sky? In amazing lanterns? Be still my heart. So, whether hanging from the sky or as the perfect accent to your tables, we found these lanterns via Amazon to add that simple touch of romance to your day.
11. If you are one of the many brides planning on DIY-ing your flowers, we are loving these orange and white spray roses, orange dahlias and yellow craspedia billy balls from one of our lovely advertisers – Fifty Flowers. Remember, you don’t have to be exact… It’s really the look and feel you are aiming for, so you can be flexible when it comes to your flower choices.