We are taking a cue from Design*Sponge’s weekly wrap-up and doing a little week-in-review of our own. Brought to you by our fabulous advertising sales guru, who also happens to be planning her own super chic wedding, Ms. Libby Higgins. But before I pass the mic, here is a little sneak peek of next week’s feature by Aruna B. Photography…
We couldn’t have asked for a better start to 2010 than the weddings that were featured this past week! No matter what your taste in wedding style, you can’t help but fall in love with each of these truly special affairs. There were so many wonderful, creative ideas for brides-to-be (like me) to borrow and each wedding overflows with the “wow factor” you’re hoping for! Thank you to all of our brides and vendors for their detailed descriptions and we invite you to take a look back at our week in review…
2. Look For Less: Abby’s advice on achieving ceremony/reception style
3. Reader Favorite: One of our favorite LBB event planners, Candice Dowling plans her own wedding!
4. Can’t get enough of Candice’s Te’ casan shoes? See more in our Little Black Book Blog
5. Calling all rustic barn wedding aficionados! Fall in love here
6. Contemporary New York Wedding, full of DIY inspiration!
7. Turquoise, red and pink = Vintage Charm in this Kentucky Wedding
9. Abby’s favorite trend: Different hued bridesmaid dresses
10. A jaw dropping cake and more Winter Wedding Inspiration on our Little Black Book Blog
11. Giveaway: Are you in the Palm Beach Area? Comment to win!
12. Backstage: Style Me Pretty Home?
13. OR Backstage: Glimpses of Style Me Pretty 2010
1. Little Black Book CA Photographer, David Wittig captures the sweetest proposal
2. Non traditional guest book , via The Classic Bride
3. Fantasy Floral Design’s, Vintage Brooch Bouquets, via Ruffled
4. Three unbelievable dresses worn by one bride, for one wedding… thanks to Lovely for posting this old favorite