Our next adorable idea that Laura sent us is the perfect favor boxes that she designed, complete with an oh-so-cute belly band. Tucked inside were yummy truffles that the Larson crew, myself included, helped to make one Saturday afternoon along with a little note that said, "life is sweet." Ahhh, too cute for words!
Paper Cutter or X-acto Knife with self healing mat
8.5 x 11″ 80lb white card stock
8.5 x 11″ 80lb colored card stock
2 x 2” Favorboxes (like this from Sophiesfavors.com)
Permanent Double Sided Tape
1/2” raised adhesive foam squares (like this)
1. Download the Favorbox Card Template. Print using the highest settings on your color printer to ensure that the text is crisp. There are 30 Cards per sheet.
2. Cut each Card out on the dashed line, making sure to cut off all of the black ink so that the edge of each card remains white. The cards should measure 1-1/2” x 1-1/2”.
3. Cut the colored cardstock out into 1.75” squares.
4. Glue the Favorbox Cards to the colored cardstock squares.
3. Cut the Favorbox bellybands into 9-1/2” strips.
3. Create a mock fold around your favorbox with your bellybands to see where you should create the creases on each side of the box. After you are certain that the bellyband will fit tight around the favorbox, secure the wrap around the favorbox using double sided tape.
4. Center the cards on top of the favorboxes and secure them with the 1/2” raised foam squares.