Here is yet another fabulous DIY project for all of you...custom place cards!
8.5 x 11″ 80lb white card stock
Pre-folded Place Cards 80lb Cardstock (like this from Paper-Source)
Permanent Double Sided Tape
1. Download the Wildflower Place Card Template ( or click here for vegetarian, here for chicken, here for fish and here for beef). Print using the highest settings on your color printer to ensure that the image is crisp. There are 10 place cards per sheet.
2. Cut each card on the dashed line, making sure to cut off all of the black ink so that the edge of each card remains white. The size of the cards should be 1.75” x 3”.
3. Trim down the pre-folded place cards down to 3.5” x 2.25” using a paper cutter.
4. Secure the card to the pre-folded place card using double sided tape.
5. Fold the place card along the pre-folded line and Voila! The wildflower place cards are ready for your handwritten text!
* * *
Up next, we are announcing the Fuzzynk Design Giveaway Winner!