Love, love, loving these cute custom matchbooks that Laura designed for her wedding. Just goes to show...a wedding brand of sorts can be threaded into so many different details, creating an impact that seems so expensive, so utterly chic!
Paper Cutter or X-acto Knife with self healing mat
8.5 x 11″ 80lb white card stock
8.5 x 11″ 80lb colored card stock
Permanent Double Sided Tape
1. Download the Matchbook Cover Template. Print using the highest settings on your color printer to ensure that the text is crisp. There are 32 Matchbook Covers per sheet.
2. Cut each Matchbook cover on the dashed line, making sure to cut off all of the black ink so that the edge of each matchbook cover remains white. The Matchbook cover size should be 1.12” x 1.75”.
3. Cut the colored card stock into 1.4” x 2” size rectangles. (note: matchbooks may vary in size)
4. Glue the matchbook covers to the colored cardstock rectangles.
4. Secure the wrap matchbook covers to the top and bottom of each matchbook using double sided tape.