Our next board was designe by Renny…
The Raspberry Cheesecake with white chocolate, from Owlishly / Rsspberry Lemonade from Diana’s Desserts / Summer sangria from Old Orchard / Wine glass charms from Red4Short’s Etsy shop / Maggy London Silk Chiffon Halter Dress from Nordstrom online / Pink & White plates from Note Songs / Wine barrel as cake stand from Scott Anderson Photography’s blog / Wine labels as table numbers from Julia Williams Photography / Waverly Spotswood Stripe Sateen Celery from Joann.com
More ideas from Renny…
- Use vintage pink & white plates. Perhaps as plates for the desserts, serving plates, underplates or bread plates, rather than what the guests use (there could be quite a few courses!).
- For a fun *and yummy* cake, Raspberry cheesecake with a fluffy white chocolate topping.
- It will be warm, so cool everyone down with raspberry lemonade or sangria.
- Use wine decanters to serve drinks on the tables and gives a nod to the wine theme. You could have a competition where guests can win a decanter to take home.
- Red4Short’s Etsy shop makes custom wine charms, so you could turn these into favors for the guests, while helping them to keep track of their drinks. Put your names or insignia on the back and a pattern on the front. If you want to get really special, have each guest’s name put on their very own charm with your insignia on the front!
- Wine labels carefully pulled from bottles can work as your table numbers.
- Perhaps use wine barrels as table supports or as a cake stand.
- Finish the whole look off in a clean and preppy way with a fabric runner or table cloth that will make all these detail pop out! I chose a nice clean green and white stripe to put the focus on the pinks and lemonade colors of the table decorations. To make it truly shabby chic, use a mix and match variety of vintage fabrics in various shades of green.