So sorry about all of the technical difficulties yesterday…what a mess! But, we are back in full force today, with fun DIY projects that will definitely leave you inspired. The first is simple and pretty, a lovely favor for any wedding!
Mini Bird’s Nests
4-bar Flat Cards in Butter from Paper Source
Tulle, cut in large squares
Bird Stamp and Thank You Stamp
Brown and Green Ink
1. Buy mini bird’s nests from Beau-coup (3 sets of 12 for a total of about $35).
2. Filled them with 5 baby blue jordan almonds to look like robin’s eggs (I got the Almonds off The Knot wedding shop, with regular shipping they are a total of about $20 for two bags or about 200 almonds).
3. Wrap them in tulle (I bought mine at a fabric store, 3 yards at $1.99/yard).
4. Using blue ribbon, (mine was from Paper Source in “bluebell” for about $4 for 10 yards) tie the tulle together.
5. Cut your 4-bar cards into 4, then stamp them with the green birds and brown thank you.
6. Punch a hold in the corner, then tie the ribbon through. Voila!