I love these simple, but rustically chic invitations. I doubt anyone would imagine that they are actually a DIY project!
1. Choose image and/or text to be printed.
2. Make a carbon based print of image/text (xerox copy or laser printers work)
3. Place image on gocco machine – make master screen using the gocco and gocco bulbs.
4. Once the image is burned into the screen, you can ink it. Smear ink on the image burned into the screen, insert back into the machine, then press image onto paper invitations as desired. Re-ink as necessary.
5. Let it dry fully before printing any other sides (I let each side dry a full 24-hours).