I’ve been getting a lot of emails lately regarding bridesmaids gifts…you want something chic and stylish, but also personal. Something that your girls will hold on to for years to come. So today, we are going to help you find the perfect gift!
This first set is all about luxury. A great clutch, a beautiful pair of custom earrings, a stunning stationery set…
All of these gifts are perfect for the chic, modern bridesmaid….little pieces of luxury that they’d kill for, but that they might not buy for themselves. There are a variety of price ranges here, but many of these gifts might be out of your budget. Keep in mind, they are just to inspire an idea…all of these items are relatively common and could be swapped out for a lower priced option.
1. A great pair of ballet flats, with a note attached encouraging your brides to dance the night away!
2. Custom earrings designed especially for your brides. This pair was designed by Arianny DeJesus who also designed my own bridesmaids’ gifts. Because we ordered 10 sets of earrings, she gave us a great price break.
3. A stunning desk set filled with note cards & coordinating envelopes, stationery sheets for longer letters and gift enclosure cards…all tucked into a beautiful fabric keepsake box.
4. A great clutch. What girl doesn’t love a perfect little bag. If you want to step it up a notch, tuck a gift certificate for a mani-pedi inside.
5. A beautiful, but simple necklace. This one is by Kate Spade and is on sale right now for $45!
6. A pretty cashmere scarf or pashmina. To make it more personal, have their initials stitched on to one of the corners.
7. A set of journals is a great idea for any woman. To make these even more special, write a personalized letter to each bridesmaid at the front of the journal, letting her know just how much she means to you.
8. A great bikini. Super cute for a fun summer wedding. Buy coordinating (but not matching) bathing suits for your girls to wear if you’re having a poolside bbq.
We have more fun ideas to come, so stay tuned!