I am really excited about today's post! Keren and Corey Springer, of Wud Furniture, have offered to share some jaw droppingly beautiful photos from their recent wedding. Since they are designers, and brilliant ones at that, I knew their wedding would be spectacular. And, I was right!
I've asked Keren to share with us the ten things that made their wedding day truly special...
1. Having our worlds collide - It was so special to be surrounded by all of our close family and friends.
2. After a decade of dating Corey, it felt so good to finally say our vows and make the ultimate commitment.
3. Looking around the room once the party started and seeing the burst of color from the flowers that we chose - fuschia, lime green and orange. It just made me smile.
4. The energy on the dance floor.
5. The freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and shot glasses of milk that were passed around on the dance floor.
6. The traditional jewish ketubah ceremony where we were "officially" married by our rabbi.
7. Our first dance - I do not think I will ever forget how happy I was at that moment. We chose "dixie chicken" by little feat, which was upbeat, different, and a song we both loved when we were dating as counselors at summer camp.
8. The speeches by our family members - priceless.
9. Slipping into ballet flats after the ceremony.
10. And last but certainly not least, the moment Corey and I saw each other for the first time on our wedding day.
I love this wedding. It seems so personal and intimate and yet, vibrant and exciting. Thank you so much, Keren for sharing your perfect day with us. And for the readers, if you haven't already, check out Keren and Corey's company Wud Furniture...stunning work.